- The structure of an ECG Electrode (with picture)
- Why use Silver
- Structure of a signal
- Structure of Chart Paper
- Types of Connections
- Storage of ECG Electrode
- Skin Preparation for use of ECG Electrodes
- How many Electrodes are used for a Stress Test (Treadmill Test)
- What are pediatric or neonatal ECG electrodes
Storage of ECG Electrode
For getting a good signal without artifacts, the gel in the electrode needs to be fresh and moist. To prevent the gel from drying out, the following precautions may be taken.
- Do not store in warm conditions. Ideally store at less than 25 C
- Once a pouch is opened, do not store for a long time.
- Keep open pouches in ziploc bags to prevent drying out