Prozole Adhesive Felt Pad
₹ 100.00 – ₹ 1,700.00
Prozole Adhesive Felt Pad is used to off-load and redistribute pressure around foot ulcers and bed sores resulting in faster wound healing and pressure relief. Skin-friendly Zinc Oxide adhesive helps in easy application and reduced skin irritation. Prozole can be customized to suit the wound size.
Primary causes of Foot ulcers and bed sore formation are loss of protective sensation and increased plantar foot pressure. Healing these ulcers need prompt control of infection, adequate blood supply, excellent wound care, and pressure offloading. Of these factors, offloading is believed to be the most challenging factor in the treatment of chronic wounds.
Pressure offloading using Prozole Adhesive Felt Pad not only helps reduce the peak plantar pressures at the site of ulceration but also acts as a protective layer further enhancing the wound healing process. In contrast to other methods for pressure relief, such as total contact cast, felted foam also enables daily dressing changes.
High resilient medical grade felt foam
- Offloads and redistributes pressure from the ulcer site
- Prevents abrasion to the wound margins
Hypoallergenic skin-friendly adhesive
- Allows direct fixation
- Enables quick fixing
- Recurrent Foot ulcers
- Bed Sores
- Metatarsalgia, Calluses and Corns
5 X 5 CM
10 X 10 CM
Instructions for Use:
- Ensure skin is clean and dry
- Peel off the paper backing and apply Prozole Adhesive Felt Pad to the skin
- Do not place on the open wound. In such cases scooping must be done, in such a way that diameter of the scooping should be more than that of the wound in order to avoid direct contact
- Necessary anti-biotic ointments and dressings can be applied to the wound.
5 x 5 CM, 10 x 10 CM
|Country of Origin|
Pack of 10, Single's Pack