A Spinal Brace supports and immobilises the spine during recovery from a fracture or spinal surgery. This promotes healing and reduces the chance of further injury.
A Spinal Brace can also help in posture correction and prevent progression of the deformity.
- Posterior metal frame facilitate correct posture and adequate spinal support
- The spine support extends from thoracic to lumbosacral region for optimal spinal support
- Universal lumbo sacral support for proper fit
- Post operative immobilisation
- Osteoporotic Spine
- Hyper Kyphosis with low back pain
Instructions for Use
- Insert the spine support frame in to the Pocket of the corset
- Place the metal frame such that, it is vertically positioned over the spine
- Insert both the hands through the straps on either top sides of the brace
- Stretch both ends of the corset & apply the Hook & Loop
- Fix the Hook & Loop strap by tightening and wrapping it around the abdomen
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
|Country of Origin|