A Taylor’s Brace maintains the spine in neutral position when sitting, standing or walking and hence helps in posture correction.
Kyphosis or forward rounding of your upper back and other problems like T.B of the spine, in most cases, require some amount of external support for better stabilization of the thoracic spine. Taylor brace supports and immobilizes the spine in neutral position, still permitting the requisite motion of the complete body. Taylor’s Brace helps in giving a firm support to the thoracic spine and straightening the curve. Taylor brace also offers a safe, non invasive way to prevent future problems or to help you heel from a current condition.
Features of Dyna Taylor’s Brace
- Made of soft fabric for comfort
- Horizontal and Vertical metal bars offer proper support to the spine
- Triangular buckle helps to pull and tighten the straps
- Adjustable shoulder supports for correct shoulder posture, ensuring a better fitting of Taylor Brace and no slippage of the Spinal brace.
- Elastic corset for better fitting
- Additional strap for extra reinforcement
- Effective stabilization of thoracic spine
- Post operative conditions
- T.B of spine
- Stable fractures of thoraco lumbar spine
Instructions for Use
- Apply the posterior extension in the thoracic region in such a way that the posterior bars come on either side of the spine
- Tighten the elastic corset in the anterior region of the body for better fit
- Then adjust the shoulder straps to correct the shoulder posture
- Bring ends of the straps around the bilateral armpits and insert it through the buckle
- Pull both the straps simultaneously with equal pressure
- Attach the hook & loop by fixing the Hooks on the loops in the lower part of the brace
- Apply the additional strap
The following video shows the correct way to wear Dyna Taylor’s Brace
|Country of Origin|