SecuHip Hip Protector
Among older people, accidental falls can result in hip fractures which significantly increase disability and mortality. SecuHip Hip Protector has shock-absorbent pads that reduce the force transmitted to the femur, to reduce the chances of a fracture.
Since many falls happen at night, ideally the Hip Protector should be worn both day and night. Incontinence pads for urine absorption may be worn within the Hip Protector. Other underwear may also be worn under the Hip Protector to reduce laundering.
- Shock absorption
- Discreet, can be worn underneath any clothing
- Seamless design with soft cloth material ensures high wearing comfort
- Can be worn all day
- Easily washable
- Unsex briefs, available in four sizes
Indications for use
1. Older adults
- Who are at risk of having a fall or have a history of falls
- Who are underweight, frail or weak
- Having balancing problems
- With vision problems
- With Osteoporosis
2. Anyone with a significant injury or illness including people with Parkinson’s disease, stroke, dementia, diabetes etc
Measure the hip circumference in cm and consult the following chart to select the correct size.
|Hip Circumference in cm
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
|Country of Origin