Shoulder Abduction Splint
₹ 2,355.00 – ₹ 3,360.00
Dyna Shoulder Abduction Splint is ideal for functional treatment of post-operative and post-traumatic conditions of shoulder or arm. It is designed to provide abduction of 30, 60 & 90 degrees.
- Soft and breathable support pad which can be worn on both sides of the body
- Soft straps with adjustable hook and loop closures
- Adjustable abduction wedge for functional shoulder positioning at 30, 60 & 90-degree angles
- Padded Humerus and Wrist-Hand resting splints to hold the arm comfortably
- Adjustable abdominal wrap and a shoulder strap to hold the abduction splint in position
- Adjustable abduction wedge for positioning shoulder joint in the desired angle
- Conditions after anterior shoulder dislocation
- Post-operative immobilisation of the shoulder
Measure your height to select the correct size of Shoulder Abduction Splint.
|Height in Inches||58.5-64.5||64.5-68.5||>68.5|
Instructions for use
- Seek the help of an experienced person for application
- Apply the support pad towards the injured /operated shoulder side
- Wrap the hook and loop closure around the abdomen and fix it comfortably
- Rest your hand on the hand rest of the support pad and fix the straps on the hand rest
- Attach the extra shoulder hook and loop closure on the front of the pad and apply towards the opposite shoulder and fix it on the back of the pad
- Apply the Wedge below the hand rest and adjust according to the ankle requirements
The following video shows the correct way to apply the Splint.
Small, Medium, Large
|Country of Origin|