Dyna Bunion Brace
Dyna Bunion Brace can be used to correct a hallux abducto valgus deformity of the big toe. It can also be used as a post-operative aid after a bunion surgery to support the corrected alignment.
Bunions are experienced by nearly one-fourth of all adults. A bunion is a bony or painful bump that forms at the base of the big toe as the ligaments and bones of the foot shift out of alignment. They can happen due to the excessive use of high heels, ill-fitting shoes or due to genetical factors. Bunion pain often results from the pressure put on the joint of the toe or from the bunion rubbing against the inside of the shoe.
Dyna Bunion splint is designed to slow the progress of the bunion and relieve pressure and pain. Hinges given keep the foot flexible.
Features of the Dyna Bunion Brace
- Hinge action for easy movement of foot
- Anatomically contoured and rigid splint with soft foam provides comfortable support
- Strong and soft-to-touch straps for easy application and removal
- Can be worn with shoe
- Hallux Abducto Valgus deformity of the big toe
- Post operative support after bunion surgery
Size Available: One size Fits Most ( For foot length of 21.7-29.1 cm)
Instructions for Use:
- Place the product such that the aluminium frame is aligned to the side of the foot. Make sure that the smaller part of the product is facing the big toe
- Wrap the hook and loop around the big toe and middle part of the foot
One Size Fits Most
|Country of Origin|