3D Knitted Knee Cap
3D Knitted Knee Brace takes care of your joints, whether you are a professional athlete, an active person who doesn’t want pain or injury to keep you away from the things you love to do, or someone recovering from an injury. These knitted knee braces are made with highly scientific precision to take care of the strength and mobility of the legs, without compromising the quality. The revolutionary 3Dknitted compression brace helps you to regain mobility, relieves pain, and protects the joint without limiting your mobility.
What makes 3D knitted Braces different?
Advanced Knitting: 3D knitted, four-way stretchable material prevents constriction, offers adequate compression, and improves blood circulation.
Targeted Relief: 3D knit support offers targeted compression to stimulate muscular-skeletal action for improved performance and joint stabilization. This therapeutic compression will also relieve knee pain and enhances mobility.
Snug Fit: 3D Knitting allows for a precise and comfortable fit that ensures the highest level of protection during rehabilitation. The anatomically contoured design keeps the support from rolling down and bunching during extended use or vigorous activities.
Higher Elasticity: Adapts to the natural shape of the knee and will not restrict mobility. Reduced pressure at the edges prevents constriction and allows for maximum freedom of movement. Higher elasticity makes it easier to apply and wears the brace.
Enhanced Wearing Comfort: Four-way stretchable and breathable material keep the sweat away for a comfortable wearing experience, especially in the area behind the knee.
- 3D knitted design: Provides 360-degree stretch for greater flexibility
- Anatomically contoured design: Secure fit for joint stability without compromising your mobility. The stretchable fabric also offers a non-slip grip.
- Excellent elasticity: Offers to massage action for improved blood circulation results in increased muscle performance.
- Relieves pain & Supports Joints: The compression provided by the support will improve blood circulation that results in faster healing and pain relief.
- Gel pressure pad: An anatomically shaped pressure pad on the patellar region relieves pressure over the patella. Pad will provide targeted compression, results in improved blood flow and reduction in oedema.
- Increased Wearing Comfort: One-way knit at the popliteal region reduces bunching behind the knee
- Suitable for long wear: The breathable fabric allows air circulation and reduces sweat accumulation, making it comfortable when worn for long periods.
- Comfort at its best: Lightweight, durable, and washable.
It’s the perfect knee cap for you while performing high-impact activities that may put a large amount of stress on joints like, Baseball, Basketball, Football, Gym, Hiking, Running, Tennis, Volleyball, and more.
Intended use of the product
Support to the knee during movements
- Patellar Dislocation or Subluxation
- Post Operative Support
- As Prophylaxis during sports activities
- Post operative rehabilitation
Directions for use
- Slip on the product to wear
- Make sure that the patella is correctly tracked in the gel patellar pad
- To remove: Slip down the product by pulling it downwards
|Knee Circumference in cm||32-34||34-37||37-40||41-43||44-46|
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large
|Country of Origin|