For distal finger joint injuries, the best position for healing is keeping the finger straight. Frog Splint keeps the Distal Interphalangeal Joint (nearest finger tip) in a position of extension (straight), while allowing the joint closest to the knuckle (Proximal Interphalangeal joint) to bend and straighten.
The Dyna Frog Splint is made of,
- Plastic coated malleable aluminium with polyurethane foam padding for extra comfort to finger.
- Allows self application because of unique 4 legged design.
- Suitable for mallet finger and swan neck deformity
Features and Benefits of DynaFrog Splint
- Sleek, simple and light in weight
- Enhanced comfort
- Close fitting and excellent grip
Size specifications of Dyna Frog Splint
|Wrist circumference||In cm||5-7||7-9||9-11|