Urinary Incontinence Pads
₹ 180.00 – ₹ 765.00
Dyna Urinary Incontinence pads with unique Leak Guard core and contoured shape will not only keep you dry and hygienic but also provides a comfortable and discreet wearing experience. The pads have an absorption capacity of 400 ml.
- The Soft Cottony top layer: Gentle and skin-friendly top layer helps to keep skin healthy by reducing friction.
- Super lock gel pocket: Unique Leak Guard Core quickly absorbs fluid and converts it into the gel. This will keep the top layer dry and will prevent wetness and leakage.
- Elastic side gathering: Flex as you move, helping the pad to stay put and protect against leakages. Seals perfectly to prevent side leakage.
- Cup like shape: Contoured shape will fit perfectly to your body for discreet wear.
- Strong Adhesive Panel: Locks pad in place
- Post-surgery care and urinary incontinence
- People with mobility constraints
In men, an enlarged prostate leads to frequent urination and leaking. After surgical removal of the prostate (TURP – Trans Urethral Resection of Prostate) also, many men experience frequent urine leakage.
Nerve problems (due to a stroke or Parkinson’s disease) cause bladder emptying problems.
In women, pregnancy and childbirth affect the muscles and nerves in the pelvic region and lead to incontinence. Menopause and hysterectomy could also be contributing factors.
Bein overweight is a factor in urinary incontinence for both men and women.
Available as Male & Female guard
Instructions to use
One Pack contains 5 Pads + 1 Pad Fixator
Pack of 5, 3 X Pack of 5, 5 X Pack of 5