Dyna Heating Belt
Most people will, at some point, have muscular or joint pain which can be painful and uncomfortable. In such cases the Dyna Heating Belt is a convenient, yet effective solution to ease the pain by providing controlled heating for hot fomentation. Hot fomentation increases blood flow, delivers needed oxygen and nutrients, and removes cell wastes. The warmth decreases muscle spasm, relaxes tense muscle relives pain, and can increases range of motion.
Features of the Dyna Heating Belt:
- Can be used on different areas – back, stomach, knee, shoulder, elbow, calf etc.
- 3 level temperature setting – Low, Medium and High
- In-bult twin thermostat for accurate temperature control
- 4 layer of insulation on either side for safety and proper heat distribution
- PTFE insulated heating element. Insulated, long connecting cable
- Runs on electricity, no hassles of boiling water
- Has a cover and strap for hands-free operation
- Ultra-soft washable cotton cover for user comfort
Instructions for use:
1. Connect the AC wire into the power supply Sit or lie down in a comfortable position
2. Place the Orthopaedic heating belt on the affected area. Then wrap the belt and fasten the hook and loop closure to hold it.
3. Do not tie the belt too tight Adjust the regulator to the required heat level
4. After usage switch off and unplug the Orthopaedic heating belt and remove the belt
Conditions in which to use the Dyna Heating Pad:
- Useful for back aches, sprain, Muscular and joint pains, Abscesses, Rheumatoid or other arthritis, Geriatric care, Sore or over worked muscles
Size: Universal (34 cm x 22 cm)
|Country of Origin|