Cast shoe is an ideal solution that replaces the function of normal footwear when the patient is on the cast. Cast shoe can ensure hygiene, helps the patient in movements, and reduces the impact loading of the leg when wearing a plaster cast.
- Reduces the impact loading of the leg and ensures hygiene when the patient is on foot cast.
- Light-weight and anti-skid bottom improves the balance of patient on foot cast
- Durable material which protects plaster cast from wear and tear
- Adjustable hook and loop straps for easy application and removal
Intended use of the product
Reduces the impact loading of the leg and ensures hygiene when the patient is on foot cast.
1. During Cast on the foot
2. Dressings on the foot
Directions for use
- Detach the loop strap from the hook and place the plastered foot on the cast shoe
- Apply the hook and loop strap
Small, Medium, Large, X-Large
|Country of Origin|