pain may present either as chronic discomfort, such as with cervical spondylosis, or following acute trauma.
Preventing neck pain and injury, in most cases, can be done by limiting the activity of the neck and by giving support and immobilisation to the neck.
In such cases a hard collar is used for supporting, immobilizing or adjusting the neck in the flexion, extension, or hyperextension position. In cases like post skin grafting, when step by step height adjustment is required a hard collar can be highly useful.
Main advantages of Dyna Hard Collar includes:
- Made of high density polyethylene sheet for providing rigid support
- Edge is foam padded to avoid skin irritation
- Light weight, compact and user-friendly design
- Anatomically designed with height adjustment ensures perfect fitting
- Perforated for ventilation
- Moderate to severe cervical sprain
- Post skin grafting of the cervical region
- Degenerative or inflammatory diseases of cervical spine
Size specifications of Dyna Hard Collar:
Take the circumference measurement of the neck
Disclaimer: The information provided in this page is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Your doctor is the person best qualified to advise you on the right products for your specific condition